art, design, comics, animation and whatever else i can think of

Monday, January 18, 2010

1st blog post from my iPhone

I've been meaning to try a post from my iPhone for a while seeing as I've been having trouble finding time to post and since I had a moment, sitting in the car with our neurotic dog, while Andrea and the girls do some shopping in Grass Valley, I figured now would be a good time to try it out. It works fine but I can't seem to enter text in 'compose' mode. I have to be in 'edit html' which I guess is no big deal just kind of odd.

Another problem is that I can't figure out how to upload a photo. The 'upload from your computer' button is grayed out so the only option is to link to an image on the web. Looks like the Blogger/iPhone integration is totally nailed quite yet.

Labels: ,

archived posts